Saturday, May 1, 2010

Look at this ladies savings so far this year!!

January Grocery Bill:~Spent $395.11
~Saved $672.14 w/Q's & Sales!
February Grocery Bill: ~Spent $335.75
~Saved $793.15 w/Q's & Sales!
March Grocery Bill:~Spent $283.10
~Saved $1231 w/Q's & Sales!

WOW - I was just reading the couponmom forums, trying to find more advice and ran across this ladies savings so far this month. how NEAT is that. last month she saved $1231 and spent $283.

Inspired once again. Today I spent $89, and saved $66!!!! :) not to the big legues yet, but getting there! :) I did find out something interesting. My Ralphs (Hawthorn rt next to the Galleria) only doubles the 1st coupong of multiple items. I had 4 coupons for .50 cent each on rice that was on sale for $1. If they had double each I would have gotten 4 bags of rice free! (its what I was hoping for ...) but they dont. Next time I will give a coupon to each kid and the hubby and make them pay seperatly .. LOL that way we will get them all for free! heehee where there is a will there is a way!

2 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

What a fun blog! Thanks so much as listing Frugalityville as a link. :)

Suzie said...

Your welcome! Its a great spot! TY for writing it!