Friday, January 27, 2012

Optima D34/78 YellowTop battery


Usually I am all about a good bargain.  But in life there are some things I just wont scrimp on, cars and car parts being some of them.  If it is hauling my family around I want it as safe and reliable as possible.  My family loves cars. We love engines.  To that end we love what we put in them.  I always laugh when I watch car shows and people lift the hood and they have a wimpy battery when they went all out with everything else.

You don’t need a super racer, you can put it in your daily driver if you want too.

I know how to jump a car if I have too.  But I don’t WANT to, and I defiantly don’t want it to happen while I have the kids with me.  So here is one of my recommendations Optima D34/78 YellowTop battery.  It rocks, enjoy!

* If you are going to buy this battery please click on the link to Amazon on the side bar on the right.  If you purchase through that link, then we will get a percentage of the purchase and it will help our family, and help us pay for college! Thank you for looking!

No comments: