Saturday, April 24, 2010

Save 50% or MORE on your grocery bill!

Coupon Mom.com

I just was told about this site and rushed right out to buy her book. (only $15 and well worth it) I am only on chapter 8 and I have learned SO much! I am so excited. The book warns that it take at least 6 weeks of collecting weekly newspaper adds to really get going and understand the system they are teaching you. And I believe them. In the beginning it takes more time and effort. But they tell me after like 6 months it will be a lot easier.

Cutting coupons can save you money, but having a coupon system will save you A LOT of money. If you could buy approx $100 worth of grocery’s for $20, wouldn’t it be worth a few hours a week? I sure think so. And here I am trying it out.

So far I have 2 weekends worth of adds. I have started going on line and printing coupons. I am learning about coupons that you can put right onto your store card from on the internet NO paper – it just comes off your total when you check out! And did you know that you can use (in most stores – need to check your store policies) a manufactures coupon and a store coupon on the same item?? Me neither! How neat is that? And if your store doubles coupons … it will usually double a manufactures coupon and not there own. So if you use a store and a manufactures coupon – you might be able to get the equivalent of 3 coupons off? Now if you got that deal at the same time as the store had it on sale … you can get it to next to nothing! And couponmom.com has it all organized so its easier for you and takes you less time then it would figure it all out on your own! No matter where you live in the country!

I have a lot of friends who swear they haven’t paid for a toothbrush in years! And that is only the beginning.

Honestly you need to be flexible with your brands, cant be brand specific. And there is work involved – but no matter what stage of life you are in, you could always use more money right? Me too! I will keep you updated as I go ……

No comments: